The cTrader ID Site, a personal cabinet of cTrader platform users holding a cTrader ID, has been completely revamped and relaunched, becoming an ultimate gateway to the cTrader ID features and benefits. cTrader ID provides traders with exclusive features and tools, extends their control over accounts and gives them the possibility to connect to other traders, apps, and resources, overall improving their trading experience.
cTrader ID Site Features
With cTrader ID Site traders can effectively manage their accounts and preferences across different brokers.
- The new cTrader ID site provides traders with easy management of their credentials with a possibility to view a full list of Demo and Live trading accounts per broker linked to their cTrader ID.
- It allows traders to set up and edit notifications about changes on their trading accounts.
- For more convenience and security, it also allows them to view and revoke active sessions, as well as control which devices are authorized to use cTrader.
cTrader ID Benefits
In addition to the above, cTrader ID holders have many other benefits.
- All of their workspaces, favorite symbols, and more are kept in a cloud which becomes a single secure portfolio for everything they need.
- Traders can easily connect to other traders and get access to a large pool of trading robots and indicators in cTrader Community.
- Via cTrader’s solid ecosystem of 3rd party integrations, traders can connect to other businesses for more opportunities.
- They can also publish their trading performance with well-known online services like MyFXBook or FxBlue.
- Traders get access to multi‐platform social trading.
We also plan to integrate into cTrader ID Site another two features that are currently available for cTrader ID holders: Open API, that allows traders to build their own applications, and Chartshots (cloud charts) with which traders can share their ideas, trading examples and strategies with other traders.
Visit new cTrader ID Site
After the big release of the cTrader 3.0, the platform went through the stabilization stage in the following updates and now is set to release new exciting features. The upcoming update to version 3.3 provides more usability by extending its chart tools, as well as introduces the ability to manage sessions on all devices enhancing the security of the platform.
Easy Chart Symbol Changes
cTrader has now a new efficient way to switch the symbol of an open chart while retaining a timeframe and other chart settings.
Range and Renko Bars
The platform introduces the Range and Renko bars with a step from 1 to 100 pips that are now available for time-independent volatility-based price charting.
Traders can now link trading symbol to the color and set this color for multiple charts with different settings to group them. This allows switching between symbols while retaining specific chart settings, with no need to configure a chart all over again for every newly selected symbol.
Traders’ favorite frames for all tick-, time-, and volatility-based chart types are now available directly in the chart. They can check the corresponding items when selecting a timeframe to create quick-access buttons, as well as switch between their favorites with Up and Down keyboard arrows.
Manage Sessions on All Devices
Since cTrader is a multi-device application, a possibility to manage sessions on different platforms and devices has been added in order to enhance privacy and security of the trading activities.
Download cTrader 3.3 Beta
cTrader Mobile Beta has been updated to version 3.0. New features have been introduced, with an emphasis on improving the charting capabilities of the mobile applications. It is available now to download on Google Play and App Store. Please find below new features.
Support of User Drawings on Chart
In cTrader Mobile 3.0 traders can now draw horizontal, vertical or trend lines on charts.
The new version allows traders to personalize their charts by choosing the preferred color of indicators.
With cTrader Mobile 3.0 traders can see the whole picture as it allows to zoom out of charts 3-4 times further compared to the previous version.
To view and try the new cTrader Mobile 3.0, please download its Beta version from Google Play or App Store.
Cointelegraph, one of the biggest online resources covering the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news, has reviewed cXchange solution that allows businesses to launch their own cryptocurrency exchange.
The review covers the key advantages of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency exchange platform to date, and shows how it can benefit those willing to start cryptocurrency business with cXchange.
Read the full article at Cointelegraph
cXchange, our recently launched out of the box digital asset exchange solution, has been reviewed by a popular online trading hub, Finance Magnates. This in-depth review covers all aspects of the platform and highlights how it is different from traditional cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Software as a service solution and technology
- Trading environment
- User experience and interface
- Back Office and data for exchange operators
- FIX API integration
- Trading expertise and support
Please follow the link below to read the review.
Read cXchange Product Review
We are happy to announce that we have released cXchange, a cryptocurrency exchange solution that allows anyone to start a crypto exchange. This also makes us the first professional developer of trading platforms in the market to offer a high-quality exchange solution.