Blockchain and exchange platforms offer more than just a space to trade cryptocurrencies. We are seeing some trends of using this infrastructure and technology to add liquidity and create a marketplace for assets outside of cryptos.
Alexander Geralis, the Chief Product Officer of cXchange, has spoken to BloxLive TV to discuss this innovative approach. In his interview, Alexander covered the below topics:
- How can
collectiblesindustry, including sports, art, equity and other assets, benefit from tokenization?
- Having in mind, tokenization is new to many people, how would you summarize it in simple terms?
- Has tokenization of products on blockchain been here for a while but was unknown to people outside the blockchain space?
- How does funding through tokenization differ from IPOs, ICos, and crowdfunding?
- How safe investors view tokenization comparing to traditional trading?
- How big is the tokenization market?
- Are there any things that cannot be tokenized?