ErisX exchange has recently concluded a funding round raising more than $27 million from major financial institutions like Bitmain, ConsenSys, Fidelity Investments, and Nasdaq Ventures while also hiring some big names from a more traditional financial sector. It also plans to launch spot contracts modelled after futures in 2019. About this and more Alexander Geralis, the Chief Product Officer of cXchange, has spoken to BloxLive TV. In his interview he covered:
- What makes ErisX different from other exchanges?
- Will ErisX become a gateway for institutional investors into crypto space?
- What is the difference between ErisX spot product and a futures contract?
- What is the difference in ErisX price origin?
- Are the offerings from the new exchange positive for the future of the cryptocurrency industry?
- Does this change any expectations for a Bitcoin ETF?
- What are the market expectations for the year 2019?