Alexander Geralis, the Chief Product Officer of
Jim, and George Agathangelou from Universal Crypto in the “Traders Special Panel” covering the below topics:
- What led the participants to become traders/investors,
- How someone completely new to crypto and blockchain can take his first steps into trading or investing in this space with the current market in mind,
- What the difference between trading and investing is if it can be argued that investing is simply
- What the parallels and differences are in crypto and more traditional markets,
- The value of being aware of sentiment,
- Considerations in keeping assets safe in cold storage but at the same time having trading capital available for immediate market opportunities.
Nakamoto’s Den had presented a number of interesting keynote speeches from such notable figures as Chris Dawe (Effect.AI), Yaov Dror (Pumapay), Luka Sucic (Aeternity), Mike Costache (Blockchain Investor/Advisor) and Panis Pieri (Risetech Media) among others. It also held an ICO and post-ICO battles, networking sessions and panels covering Blockchain, Innovation, Technology, and AI.