cXchange was present at the recent Crypto Valley talks, the Worlds of ExChange, in Switzerland to discuss exchanges and the maturity of the marketplace as a whole.
The Crypto Valley Association is an independent, government-supported association established to take advantage of Switzerland’s strengths to build the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technologies. Their events are focused on startups, research, hackathons, and discussions around blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
The Worlds of ExChange special event, which was hosted at the SIX Swiss Exchange on the 29th of January, featured guests from Nasdaq, Bitfinex, Swiss Exchange (SDX, SIX) and Lykke.
- Points of discussion included:
- Regulation for trading, investing, STOs,
- Centralized, semi-decentralized and decentralized exchanges,
- The unique value that blockchain can offer to electronic trading,
- Institutional and retail investment vehicles as the crypto market matures.