In a recent interview with Finance Magnates, Alexander Geralis – Business Development Manager at Spotware, summed up 2019 events in a thorough review of the challenges the online trading industry had faced, as well as taken a look at what to expect ahead.
Among others, Alexander Geralis explored the topics of:
- Regulators’ strong view on following ESMA footsteps, and the difficulties it has brought to brokerages
- Ongoing Brexit uncertainty and how it influences brokers’ way of doing business
- Trends of the retail space, including offshore movements, diversified offerings and mobile apps
- An overview of the year for cTrader – integrations with Autochartist, Trading Central and FXStreet, on-the-go trading experiences, appeal of the platform to startup brokerages
- An outlook on 2020 – industry trends to keep an eye on, as well as their meaning for cTrader and its clients