The cTrader ID Site, a personal cabinet of cTrader platform users holding a cTrader ID, has been completely revamped and relaunched, becoming an ultimate gateway to the cTrader ID features and benefits. cTrader ID provides traders with exclusive features and tools, extends their control over accounts and gives them the possibility to connect to other traders, apps, and resources, overall improving their trading experience.
cTrader ID Site Features
With cTrader ID Site traders can effectively manage their accounts and preferences across different brokers.
- The new cTrader ID site provides traders with easy management of their credentials with a possibility to view a full list of Demo and Live trading accounts per broker linked to their cTrader ID.
- It allows traders to set up and edit notifications about changes on their trading accounts.
- For more convenience and security, it also allows them to view and revoke active sessions, as well as control which devices are authorized to use cTrader.
cTrader ID Benefits
In addition to the above, cTrader ID holders have many other benefits.
- All of their workspaces, favorite symbols, and more are kept in a cloud which becomes a single secure portfolio for everything they need.
- Traders can easily connect to other traders and get access to a large pool of trading robots and indicators in cTrader Community.
- Via cTrader’s solid ecosystem of 3rd party integrations, traders can connect to other businesses for more opportunities.
- They can also publish their trading performance with well-known online services like MyFXBook or FxBlue.
- Traders get access to multi‐platform social trading.
We also plan to integrate into cTrader ID Site another two features that are currently available for cTrader ID holders: Open API, that allows traders to build their own applications, and Chartshots (cloud charts) with which traders can share their ideas, trading examples and strategies with other traders.