As PHP Developer you will be responsible for developing web-based products and websites, working closely with the product managers and the marketing team.
- Understand requirements and document changes.
- Perform application testing.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Meet project deadlines.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of solid working experience as Web Developer.
- Frameworks, like CakePHP, Symfony, Codeigniter, Laravel.
- Knowledge Memcache, Redis.
- Experience with testing and version controls.
- Financial Instruments and trading platforms domain knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Intermediate in English Language.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org