Spotware Systems is seeking to recruit an experienced Scrum Master who will help our Company apply Scrum frameworks and optimise collaboration between local and distributed teams.
- Guide and coach development teams on how to use Agile/Scrum
- Implement and support principles, rules and processes of Agile/Scrum
- Create collaboration guidelines for local and distributed teams to assure the best performance
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups for local and remote teams
- Manage scope and timeline of every product/project
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Measure performance of local and remote teams and suggest ways of its optimisation
- Provide support in collaboration to both local and distributed teams
- Manage other special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Scrum Master experience
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Expert coach on implementation of Agile/Scrum
- Practical experience working with remote teams
- Fluent English and Russian.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Company events
- Opportunities for personal growth.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.