You will work with other software engineers developing web applications as identified by the supervisor and management for a cutting edge Rich Web-application trading platform.
You will be developing using agile methodologies, implementing the front end GUI of the trading platform. You will maintain and enhance existing web applications, perform complete testing of it, conduct all user acceptance testing, and report results.
- Minimum 3+ years of solid working experience in a web developer position
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired experience in::
- Redux / Flux
- Reactive programming (RxJS / Bacon.js / Kefir)
- React / Cycle.js
- CSS in JS, SASS / SCSS
- Canvas / SVG /WebGL
- Test driven development
- Version control systems
What we offer :
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Health insurance;
- Friendly working environment;
- Regular company events;
- Personal development opportunities;
- And much more.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.