Spotware Systems is looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator to join our team in Limassol.
- Responsible for all aspects of systems administration including networks, applications, databases, and telecommunications.
- Work closely with development teams when you deploy and manage new software developed.
- Create and maintain tools to automate daily tasks across multiple servers.
- Implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, sage monitoring and development of specialized system procedures.
- Perform basic systems security administration functions including creating customer profiles and accounts.
- Monitoring and managing system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems.
- Perform systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Write or modify basic scripts to resolve performance problems.
- Maintain system documentation and logs.
- Perform or assist in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems.
- Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations.
- Keep current with new security and network monitoring technologies, applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for systems security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
- Provide support in security management and security architect standards and documentation.
- Manage and support networking and security services in LAN, WAN and Internet network infrastructure.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as Senior System Administrator in the development company
- Fluent English
- Linux (Redhat/Centos/Debian)
- Networking (Cisco, Palo-Alto, Mellanox)
- Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes)
What we offer:
- Relocation Package
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com