Spotware Systems is searching for a UX/UI designer that will work closely with other designers and engineers and be responsible for visual and interaction design of our desktop/web and mobile apps, as well as researching, testing concepts and prototyping. You will design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate business requirements into concepts and wireframes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate clients’ product vision by researching, wireframing and prototyping user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows and interactive prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new features.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Create high-fidelity layouts and support those designs through all development stages.
- Important: The successful candidate must be able to show a portfolio of specific work samples and case studies.
- Three or more years of combined UX and UI design experience with focus on interactions and usability for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to identify usability problems and propose solutions.
- Proven experience in prototyping using variety of analog and digital techniques.
- Experience in preparing use cases, user flows and wireflows.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Balsamiq.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment.
- Be highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Be passionate about interaction design and innovation, possessing knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or Graphic Design would be an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate English, with respect to grammar and vocabulary, to aid in editing materials and documenting processes.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Company events
- Opportunities for personal growth
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.